Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 12 When You Know I'm Here to Stay

You woke up the other day and told me for the first time you finally felt at peace. You told me that although you have always hoped this was a forever thing, for the first time, you were sure and you finally felt calm. I had hoped this blog would ease some of your concerns and make it more obvious how completely in love with you I am.

You see, I get to wake up to him every morning and there is something about a baby sleeping that calms the soul and allows you to more clearly see the world. Having this, is my reminder every morning of the blessings I have. He reminds me to love fully and never take a moment for granted; even this one.

I cannot wait until the day you are home with us again and you can wake up to me watching you sleep, silently pondering my day and being completely thankful for all of life's blessings.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment