Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 7 A Sword Fight

Wednesday's are my very long days at work. Nina picks Liam up at 5:00pm and watches him at her house until I get out of work at 7:00pm. This really helps me to get my hours up without cutting too much into my time with Liam. I had such a productive day and I already feel like I'm in the middle of tax season. I don't know when that started but I'm extremely busy!

Mom made pizza for everyone and when I was done, I rushed there for some grub. Liam and Papa happened to find some swords (empty wrapping paper rolls) out on the porch, about 10 of them. We had a sword fight until every single one of them were completely mangled and falling apart. Liam does really well with the rule that if someone doesn't have a sword you can't play swords with them. He is actually very tricky to the unsuspecting player. He'll walk up, casually get you to hold the roll then beat you mercilessly without a moment's notice.

Eventually I broke away from mom's to get home and write on the blog and finally get some sleep.You wrote me at 9:00pm and you still weren't done with work, you must be exhausted. I feel so bad, I wish there was something I could do. I miss you sweets!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment