Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 5 Lasagna

Tonight was a wonderful Monday aside from the fact that it was the first day of tax season. Monday means nothing other than dinner at Dads. I was excited all day because K told me she would be making lasagna. She really does make a great lasagna and tonight it was extra cheesy and super wonderful. Every time they have an Italian meal, Dad stops on his way home for work and picks up some fresh bread from Walmart. It is truly delicious! Tonight we had a salad, lasagna, bread and later topped the meal off with break with pb&j and then apple pie, YUM!

After dinner and perhaps a little bit in the middle, Dad and I had a wonderful conversation about you, us and our differences and disagreements. We discussed what you and I learn from each other and how we compromise and what we compromise on. It was such a thoughtful and in depth conversation, I really love the conversations I have with my father. It is always so nice to listen to his advice and get his opinion on events in my life. It is nice to have someone like that to depend on.

I showed Dad the pictures from our wedding. He was very interested until about the 20th picture and then I think he lost interest. I don't know why I am so addicted to photos, but I just LOVE them! Liam was very good at dinner tonight and even managed to sit in his highchair for over an hour, I was very impressed with him. While we were there, Dad called about a replacement for his TV; there is a dark spot in the corner he wanted fixed or replaced.

After our talk we ventured out in the cold and headed home for some warmth. I really miss you hun, I cannot wait for you to come home!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment