Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 12 Nachos

And it's back to work for this girl! I spent a little bit of time today signing Liam up for some fun activities. Currently I have him signed up for gymnastics and swim class. I cannot wait to start either. It will be nice to get Liam used to some sort of structure and being around other children. Although work was long today, I at least I had dinner at Dad's to look forward to. Tonight we are having one of my all time favorites... NACHOS!!! It's a good thing too because somehow I managed to forget lunch.

Tonight I talked to Dad about taxes, a LOT about you and had a rather pleasant, relaxing evening. I eventually headed home to get Liam ready for bed and work on taking care of the foot, it really is getting better. I FaceTimed with my hunny, posted on the blog and finally drifted off to sleep. I love you babe and miss you like crazy.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment