Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 21 My Long Day at Work

This was the best picture I was going to get, Liam is such a little crank sometimes!

Today I felt VERY full and very pregnant, sometimes there are just days like that. I had a pretty long morning, it was very cold out again (negative 30) and when I started my car it was making a terrible noise. You called me to make sure it was ok and Dad called to ask if I would help him jump start his car, the battery had died.

I got to work a little late but it was ok because tonight was my late night at work anyway. Mom picked up Liam at 5:00 and when I picked him up I was feeling quite crampy. We eventually made it home and our amazon package had arrived! It was Liam's Mickey Mote and new DVDs. I somehow figured out a way to program the remote, I started the dishwasher, washed the swimming stuff for tomorrow and put away all of the laundry in the house. I finally got around to some blogging and to bed we went.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment