Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 19 Sweets from my Sweets

Today was not at all a fun day at work. So many issues that have absolutely nothing to do with work. People are really difficult sometimes and there's just no way around it. BUT, my hubby, as usual, knows best. I got a gorgeous display of flowers and some absolutely wonderful chocolates. You really do know how to make me feel better! You could not have picked a better day. Why are you so good to me?

I eventually finished up a huge project at work and went to dads for dinner. At least this part is always a relief. We had the amazing spaghetti and meatballs, so at least that helped. Although, Dad was really sick, he sat in the living room most of the night relaxing and just piped in with conversation when he could manage.

We talked about our house, we talked about the rental and how it was going renting it out. We discussed the rising cost of heating and how lucky we are to live in the village with easily accessible natural gas, it makes such a difference. It is supposed to be REALLY cold for the next few days.

I stopped by the bank on my way home to make some deposits and to get gas even that is one of my least favorite things especially when it is only one degree outside. It is supposed to be a high of negative one for the next few days. BRRRRR, and tomorrow is swimming class, I hope our wet hair doesn't get us sick. We'll have to hurry in and out of the building.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment