Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 20 Liam is a Water Bug

Today was a long but productive day at work. Sometimes I really get into a project and my day flies by. I was extremely excited for our first day of swimming, it was at 6:00. The pool water was warm, thankfully! We sang songs like the Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pop goes the Weasel, and Humpty Dumpty. I even dunked Liam under the water. He was less than thrilled!

We met a little girl named Ella and and a baby boy, Colby. Liam talked and talked the entire time and I'm pretty sure the teacher absolutely loved him! It was by far the coldest day EVER, negative 15 when we finished up swim.

We raced home and I made Liam a dinner of chicken fingers, oranges, and mac n cheese. He ate it all and then ate most of my bowl of cereal. I cleaned up the kitchen and did dishes, they were piling up and the waffle maker needed to be cleaned. Eventually we made it to bed, what a busy night.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment