Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 2 Not Much Better



I'm not sure today was any better than yesterday at me trying to maintain the household and get ready for work. Quarter of 8:00, I am ready and about to head into Liam's room to dress him in the five minutes it usually takes and head out the door as he announces; "I have to poop Mom!"

Well what do you say to that... nothing. So there we waited while Liam took care of business. I wrote Mom and K to let them know we would be late and then continued on our usual schedule. At lunch today, Mom went and bought the car and I went to Misty Hollow with Kerry-Jo to get out of the office and look around some of the yarn and fabric in the store. After, we ventured in the freezing cold to Jreck Subs for some quick lunch. It was nothing fabulous and almost left me wishing I had just eaten at the office. I typically love Jrecks but since I can't have deli meat, it just wasn't the same.

At 4:00, I went to Dad's to pick up Liam, only to find out that he had come down with a cold, runny nose, slight cough and was still sleeping. I carefully wrapped him up and headed home to give him some special tlc. We cuddled in bed and I was so thankful that it was finally the weekend! I need some serious rest and hopefully this will be perfect! Bedtime for this girl, I miss you hunny.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment