Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 13 Busy Night

Work is really heating up and getting super busy. I'm flying through projects and they just keep coming. I cannot wait for things to settle down a little bit in the coming months.

I left work today, grabbed Liam and headed to Walmart. We needed to get the usual like fruit, milk and candy for the office but also needed laundry detergent and a container for the bird seed we picked up at Agway.

After Walmart, Liam requested scrambled eggs and toast, I am always up for breakfast for dinner. We went downstairs for a little while and I attempted to walk on the treadmill. I am COMPLETELY exhausted! I need to get up early tomorrow, I have glucose testing and some more bloodwork. Seems like the testing and appointments never end. Miss you sweetie, can't wait until you're home and you can go to my appointments with me.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment