Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 6 Sometimes It Gets Rough

Today was not at all the day I was hoping for! It was long, cold and completely exhausting. I struggled through my shower and eventually got everything together and Liam dressed with about ten minutes to get into the car, drop Liam off and drive to work. Needless to say, that didn't exactly work out as planned. Turns out Tuesday's and garbage days and I apparently stink at taking out the trash. The bins were iced shut, the orange bag wouldn't fit my garbage bag, the driveway was covered in ice, the recycling was stuffed full and the driveway wasn't really wide enough for two dumpsters and a vehicle. Oh wait, I forgot... and it was FREEZING cold.

Needless to say, I made it, I was a little late and I prepared for quite a long day of work. I did manage to get a lot accomplished and eventually 5:00 came. I picked up Liam and we headed to Walmart for a night of shopping. We had dinner at Subway and Liam thought it was the best thing ever. We next went looking for free sample cookies and then started our trip around Walmart in search for groceries. Liam got up and down, up and down a thousand times and continually threw things into the cart he thought we needed.
We eventually made it home to collect the mail, return the garbage and recycling bins, put away groceries, give Liam a bath, reconcile the bank accounts, pay some bills, transfer some money, write on the blog and then break down completely by the time you called. It was such a long day and sometimes it is just completely overwhelming. That and I'm uncomfortable and not feeling well most of the time and I seem to be a pretty miserable Wifey! I miss you so much love, I'm sorry you had a terribly long day as well and didn't feel well, we are just two peas in a pod and meant for each other. OK, the pillow is calling my name...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment