Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 4 Movie Marathon

Today was a far better day than yesterday. Everything is better when children aren't nearly as sick! Liam and I continued on our quest to watch hundreds of kids movies, play with blocks, make food in his kitchen and just have Mommy and Liam time. At some point in the afternoon I got out one of my quilting projects and started ironing the pieces flat. I probably spent over 4 hours just ironing. I often forget how long it takes to make a quilt and how extremely important all of these little steps are.

I snuck some Mommy movies into our movie marathon that happened to be playing on cable. I watched the end of Made of Honor, all of Bridewars (there were tears), a small portion of 13 Going on 30 and the beginning and very end of the third Spiderman. I told you it was a lot of ironing. Liam would periodically come up to me and demand my attention, put my face between his hands and say "Love me Mommy." It was adorable and made me feel so bad for taking the time to quilt. We ate 3 bowls of Trix for breakfast, had a fairly large lunch and Nina and Papa brought me homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner that was VERY good! I was extremely grateful!

I did not get to bed at a decent hour, I need to do better at this so I'm constantly not so tired, it is definitely catching up on me. I miss you so much love! I know you just left but I cannot wait for you to come home!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment