Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 32 Stupid Helicopter

Today was terrible! Lol, thankfully I didn't write this as it happened because I have a feeling it would not have been very fun to read. Right now, you are here, in my arms, so writing this is far more pleasant.

I woke up this morning bright and early, did some more cleaning, snuck home at lunch to put together Sarah's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party albums and waited not so patiently for any news about your departure. And I waited, and I waited and I pouted and waited some more.

The helicopter came and broke down, the other ones were coming, then they weren't. You refused to buy a plane ticket, then you did, and missed it. You were coming home, then you weren't, then you weren't sure, then you definitely weren't! Ugh, such an emotional roller coaster. At some point, I gave in to the fact that you would not be coming home today and I tried to make the best of it. I put together a desk I had purchased, I hung pictures throughout the living room and I waited more patiently for you to come home.

We FaceTimed, I missed you and I tried to focus on all of the wonderful things we would do together when you returned.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment