Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 26 Liam is a Fireman

Today I had my hair appointment! Jeeze what a fiasco to get me to decide what to do with my hair, only to change my mind last minute after talking to Jackie and then walk out looking relatively the same but more fresh, #womenproblems! I loved your reaction and I couldn't imagine a better one!
You always make me feel so special! Today was dinner at the Anglebergers! You know how much I love that! Liam "helped" your Dad pick beans, and by help I obviously mean stepped all over the plants. Your mother gave me a lesson on carrots and cucumbers, we'll save that explanation for another time, and her and I talked about everything under the sun. We talked about wedding dresses, and dating, and you, and food and life. We talked about how anxious I was about you coming home.
Your mother ordered a Colton Fire Department shirt for Liam and he tried on his life jacket! We tried everything we could to get it off and then just did it anyway against his desire. When I asked him today who was a Fireman he responded with "J... Liam is a Fireman!"
We will need to make sure you have time for those things in your life too! I think the fire department, and soccer and friends are all important things and I will do my best to help you make time for them.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment