Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 29 A Day with my Little Man

Today was a day with Liam and I couldn't have been more happy about it. I woke up SUPER early this morning, a little after 4am and headed into the living room to quilt. I quilted ALL morning, picked up around the house and played with Liam. We hug and kiss and have an absolute blast, Liam likes to help with everything!

We took a break mid-day, I took Liam to McDonalds for a cheeseburger and fries, he's positive that is the best treat EVER! We brought his meal to Nina's house, sat under the tree, had another picnic and played on the swing. As he started to close his eyes I figured it was time to head home before he succumbed to sleep.

We quickly cleaned out the shed, organized, swept and made a pile for the dump. I had been meaning to do this for a long time, it needed it! We barely made it inside for a nap, angry, tired, cranky Liam had already replaced my not-quite-sweet but always adorable and charming child. An hour into his nap one of our Favortie people stopped by! ROO!

Before long Liam was up, terrorizing her and being his typical self, after he demanded more food of course. She read him stories and occupied his time just long enough to allow me a shower and some one-on-one time with the laundry. There are days that finding time for the even the simplest things is difficult, but you will be home soon and all will be right once again!
And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment