Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 28 A Picnic

This morning I woke up bright and early, fed the boys, got everyone dressed, cleaned and headed outdoors for a relatively useless project. This entire time you have been gone, my mower has NOT been my friend. The grass was still relatively wet from the morning dew and so completely long in some places! I was able to struggle through the front yard, side yard and immediate backyard before I finally gave up. My right hand was completely green and brown from constantly emptying the grass removal area. I jumped in the shower, brought Matthew home and headed out to go hiking with Liam and the Furgisons!

We went to Lampsons Falls and had an absolute blast. I pulled Liam in the wagon and we packed a small picnic. Liam was very excited for the food and was sooooo well behaved! We had an excellent time and Liam fell asleep on the ride home. It was an absolutely wonderful day, aside from the failed mowing attempt, it was missing nothing but YOU! I miss you!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment