Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 30 Consuming Love

Today is such an exciting day, I feel like seeing you is only moments away and I absolutely cannot contain how happy I am. I feel like I can't possibly concentrate on work right now when the only thing on my mind is seeing you!

Tonight we had dinner with Dad, we went to the Mongolian Grill! Their food is always so good but I can never quite decide if it is worth the bloat I get from eating it. I have given up on walking today, there is sooooo much to do. I woke up this morning and finished some quilting and began to organize some of my quilting things as I'm sure I won't have much time for that while you are here. I can't imagine not spending every moment right there with you!

"I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-eachother love." -SATC

I've found it!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment