Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 23 Extreme Excitement

For the first time in a long time I am so excited. I feel like you're coming home so soon and I cannot wait to see, to hug you, to kiss you, to be wrapped up in your arms and completely content. Tonight, I suggested me picking you up from the airport and you seemed ecstatic with the idea. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me that I will be the first person you see when you get home! I am so looking forward to that ride home and the fabulous conversation we're sure to have.

After work today, I went to Daddy's for my Monday night dinner ritual. As usual, we talked about you and he asked his typical questions.

"Any concerns you have Little Kim?"
"None!" I say after taking ample time to think of even one.
"Any he has for you?" he asks. Now, knowing my father, this is a very important question, I must answer very carefully. An intelligent, mindful and cautious man would have concerns... so I ponder until I finally think of one.
"Yes Dad, he mentioned that Liam still doesn't fall sleep well on his own."
Dad smiles and says, "Yes, I've mentioned you need to work on that." SCORE! I listen to him go on about how I need to cut the cord and we continue with our basic conversation concerning life, you, work and the house.

I walk home for the evening anxious to FaceTime with my hunny and all the while think about how grateful I am to have found someone that accepts me for me; that is very hard to come by you know...

A quote from my FAVORITE show:

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you, you love, well, that's just fabulous!"

I think I've found all of the above and more...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment