Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 27 My Last Weekend Alone

Fridays are always good days because I know I have the weekend ahead of me. Every day, at lunch or when I get home, I clean, organize and prepare for you to get here. It's like that nesting stage right before birth during pregnancy (sorry that was the only way I could think to describe it.) Either way I'm ecstatic and counting down the days.

Today, Mom and I had a really fabulous lunch at Maxfields. I had my favorite Southwest Chicken Salad and so did she. Sometimes life gets so crazy and overwhelming, it's nice to sit down and reflect on all of my blessings and listen to someone else tell me about theirs.

When I got out of work, I went to Dad's and picked up Liam and Matthew. Friday night sleepovers use to be a ritual at my house but life got a little bit too crazy and those nights became few and far between. I really do miss the time with Matthew and he is such a help with Liam. Although they spend most of the time arguing, fighting over toys and crying, they eventually get along and make my life just a little bit easier. At some point, Liam needs a little brother to show him exactly what a little rugrat he is! I miss you...

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment