Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 31 I'm a Slacker

These last three remaining posts were written well after you returned home and directly before you left for work again. I was so busy cleaning and preparing our house for you that I just didn't find the time. I was VERY excited to see you! Although you've hopefully returned home to me by this point, I figured I'd write them anyway, because I know much you look forward to your 5am wakeup blog post.

I spent my 31st day without you doing a massive amount of cleaning. I assembled a shelf for my books, I cleaned the kitchen, I played with Liam, FaceTimed with your momma and was utterly ecstatic that you were coming home tomorrow... I hate when you're gone but love this feeling of excitement knowing I will see you in just a few short hours!

Looking back now, preparing for you to leave again I get a little twinge of happiness knowing I will feel like this again in a month. When we're together I feel like nothing could possibly ever make me that happy again!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment