Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 9 Some Call Him JJ

Our first "I love you!"

You're my Jeffery, my hunny, my babes, my lover, my friend, my man and sometimes.. my JJ. I let myself love, I open myself up, I try to trust and although it's difficult, I do it anyway. It was never difficult with you. It was never debatable or uncertain. I don't know the exact moment I realized it was real, but since that moment, I've never looked back. I can't imagine you as anything less than everything to me. I ask Sarah daily if you're real, I ask her if you'll break my heart, and I ask her if I'm crazy. She's never doubted you from day one and it still amazes me. Are you really that perfect for me? I think so... Sarah and I's conversation from today:
She always has the best advice!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment