Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 17 Anything and Everything

I can tell you anything...

I feel like I live in a fairy tale. You swoop me into your arms the moment I walk in the door, we tell each other stories, you treat me like a princess. Today you bought Liam hulk gloves, the Monsters, Inc. movie and you searched high and well actually apparently low for Pride and Prejudice for me. I'm sure that was a sight to see!

You always say the right thing, do the right thing, act the right way, you are amazing. Today my mother picked up Liam and when I got home we had a chance to just cuddle together in bed while dinner cooked and talk. We talked about your job, my job, religion, hopes, dreams, the future, just anything and everything that came to our minds. It was then that I realized I can tell you anything. I am not ashamed, I am not scared, I'm not even worried of how you will react because I know you love me unconditionally. *she sighs a happy sigh*

We are now officially half-way through! It feels like such a long time, but when you have forever together, it is just a drop in the bucket of life.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment