Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 1 of the Rest of our Lives

Prince Charming... I can't imagine the rest of my life without you...

It's only been a few weeks and I know in my heart you are here to stay. Today is the first day without you and although I'm sure it hurts more than words. I know you'll be coming home soon, and when you do, I'll be here waiting for you!

I have already written a post for every day you're gone. It somehow made it easier knowing our future had already been written, knowing the day would come when you would come home to me.

(I wrote this post days ago and just reread it as I went to post it for you today. So much has happened since I wrote this and I had no idea my love for you would grow as much as it did. I can't wait to see you again babes, you have my heart in your hands, please be careful. PS you'll love the posts that are to come!)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment