Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 4 I Want More

I want it all...

I want to laugh more with you, I want to cook (however moderately I do so) for you, I want to watch movies with you, I want to sleep next to you, I want to wake up in your arms. I want to hike with you, work out with you, play outside with you, go boating with you. I want to swim with you, tell you terribly cheesy jokes, surprise you, dance with you, drink with you, kiss you, hug you, tickle you. I want it all and I want to be with you forever!

Most of the above I cannot do until you return, so I've opted to tell you terrible jokes!

Why did the motorcycle stop moving??
...
Because it was two-tired!!!! HAHAHAHAHA


What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
...
Anyone can roast beef! :)


What do you call a person who doesn't fart in public?
...
A Private tutor!! ;)

Ok I'm done... but Babe did you hear the one about the pizza? Nevermind, it was too CHEESY!!! lol

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment