Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 11 Oh Balls

 
You are amazing! You are amazing at so many things, but most importantly, you are amazing with Liam. Every time, I am caught off guard, and every time, I am amazed by you!

The things you teach him, the way you talk to him, the way he crawls up on you and loves you. It makes me love you soooo much more! This morning, you taught him how to throw balls at the ceiling (possibly against my desire), and you two couldn't have been more cute. Liam didn't call you JJ this morning and as the words fell from his mouth my gaze immediately went to your face. I was terrified. What would you do? What would you say? Would you correct him?

You were perfect. You were better than perfect. As usual, you were amazing!

I know in my heart, you will be the absolute best father I have ever met. Today made me happier than every day before it. I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings.

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment