Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 15 It's Getting Closer

I don't want you to go...

As I write this, the day you leave is getting so much closer and so much more real. Truth is, I don't want you to go! :(

I understand you have to and I know you're coming back but I can't stand the thought of being away from you! I will undoubtably bawl my eyes out and frantically look for something to occupy my mind. How is it possible to love someone so much so fast?

You're making me dinner tonight for the first time, I can't wait! Last night you surprised me with wine and liquor-filled chocolates, tonight you're keeping dessert a secret. I'm sure you will be on time, with a perfect meal, an adorable smile and exceptional charm. How do you do it?

You do realize I'm that clumsy girl, that can't wear white (lest I make a mess), has wild curly hair, forgets her keys everywhere, is always late, rarely prepared, bites her nails, never plucks her eyebrows, doesn't have time for makeup, leaves clean laundry wrinkled in baskets for days on end, hates dishes, is a moderate cooker, terrible gardener, and who hates giving back rubs right?

I do love you though... that should count for something! ;)

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment