Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 32 A Few Pictures for You

I pulled out of your driveway with my eyes gushing tears and I drove straight to Sarah's. There was no one in the world that was going to make me feel better other than her. She didn't try to tell me it would be ok or that she understood. She just let me cry, listened to me tell her about you and smiled.

She listened to me go on about how fabulous you are for over an hour and then she helped me take 33 pictures. She didn't complain once and she made me have a blast. I'm so lucky to have her and I'm that much more lucky to have you too! It's rare that someone finds their soul mate in life and even more rare that they find two. I love you both more than words!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." -A. A. Milne

P.S. Day 33 is your last post for a month, so savor it... although you probably won't miss them because you'll have something even better... ME!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment