Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 28 Dinner with You and Your Parents

Last night we had dinner with your parents and I can't say I've ever had more fun! I already feel like a part of your family. I loved sitting at dinner with you, being close to you all night, having you hold me, rub my back, kiss me and call me yours. I was so proud to be near you. I had so much fun in conversation with your parents, margaritas at Cantina, drinks at Maxfields and hanging out in the street. I loved meeting your friends and just relaxing with you.

I know this will be one of those special moments I remember for the month you are gone. A moment perfectly happy, not a care in the world, surrounded by someone I love. I love how you take care of me and make me feel so incredibly special. Everything last night was perfect! Sarah always reminds me of the quote, "Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side." This quote reminds me of you, and like her, I can tell you're the staying kind!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment