Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 27 Can You Please Come Home Soon

I can't imagine a night without you, let alone an entire month. This will be one of the most difficult things EVER. Last night, you and I had the best conversation. We talked about us, and you, and me. We were more honest with each other than we've ever been and we let it all out.

I feel like I could tell you anything and I promise there is nothing you could say or will say to me that would make me love you any less! I look forward to so many more nights together, so many more conversations and so much more you.

“When a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible. You recognize it instinctively, and you're certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him.”  -Nicholas Sparks

And I know without a doubt that, that one, is YOU!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment