Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 26 You're Packing

You're packing, I'm watching you and I'm terribly sad. I keep looking over at you for a second and looking away immediately. No part of me wants any part of you to leave. To watch you pack your life into a few duffle bags hurts my heart more than you can imagine. I keep looking around the room imagining what life will be like when you return. I cannot wait, I cannot wait to do all of the things we haven't had time for in the little while we've known each other.

You should know that this is so hard on me. I'm so glad you were there today with me when Liam was picked up, it made the day that much more tolerable. Those days are never easy and today was no different.

And I'm crying, I'm sure you're about to walk back in from outside or wherever it is you currently are packing and catch me crying... you did... and when you told me how lucky you thought you were, you only made me cry harder because I know the truth... that I'm the lucky one!

“She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people...” -Nicholas Sparks

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment