Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 20 Could Life Get Any More Perfect

I met your family...

And they were all I expected and more! I feel so blessed to be a part of your world! You are an amazing man and they are all beautiful! Your mother and father were the most caring, gentle, loving people and your brothers, so sweet!

Your mom is so admirable, I feel like I could get lost with her: gardening, baking, cooking, talking about you, Saratoga or anything really. Your dad is funny, sweet, witty, reminds me soooo much of you; I like that! Jacob was so good with Liam and such a pleasure to sit down and talk to. It was so nice of him to get his dinosaur books for Liam.

John Henry, our Henry Monster! When Liam woke up this morning and we were sitting in the living room, his first question to me was, "Mommy where's Henry?"
"Who?" I asked.
"Henry Monster!"
I feel like he will struggle the most with adding Liam and I to your life. I want him always to feel included and a special part of your world, I want him to be a special part of our world. I was so excited when he made me my own bracelet, he is such a sweet boy, I can see why he is so special to you!

Last night you let me so much further into your life through your family and I feel so completely blessed!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment