Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 29 More Clothes than Most Men

Work today remained the same and still just as frustrating. I had another meeting with a partner and tried to push through the remainder of my day. I worked through lunch in anticipation of dinner tonight with our Roo. Liam fell asleep in the car on the way home and Sarah and I caught up on the couch while he took a nap. It is so nice to sit on the couch and just download, everyone needs that sometimes.

When Liam woke up from his nap we headed to Mama Lucia's for dinner. Liam was extremely loud, and at Mama's it didn't matter. Roo and I shared a bottle of Lambrusco to laugh off his craziness. We shared Chicken Parm, Spaghetti and Pizza. Liam got spaghetti sauce all over the place and we had a wonderful time.

I went home to do a final pickup of the house, put away the laundry, clean up Liam's room, organize the living room and stash your clothing wherever I could find, jeeze you have a lot of clothes babe, see you soon!

And Jeffery, I Blue Heart love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment